My XMB
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Skin Tag And Other Merchandise
GeorgiaPar

post.gif posted on 8-7-2023 at 10:27 PM
Skin Tag And Other Merchandise

Our EHR system is coding an irritated skin tag with L91.8, L29.9 and R20.9, however, none of these codes support medical necessity according to LCD L33979, does anyone know the correct codes to use in order to be allowed by Insurance companies - We are a Dermatologist group. So we wound up being totally dependent on a system about which we are terminally incurious. In addition to being unsightly, skin tags can get stuck in jewelery and become irritated by clothing. Here is my previous posterson had skin tags removed- CPT 11200. The diagnosis code used was L91.8 Skin tags, multiple acquired but secondary code was being required by insurance. A good trick with GANs is, after training to reasonable levels of quality, reusing the Discriminator to rank the real datapoints; images the trained D assigns the lowest probability/score of being real are often the worst-quality ones and going through the bottom decile (or deleting them entirely) should remove many anomalies and may improve the GAN. Few skincare concerns are more unglamorous than skin tags - or ‘acrochordons’ as they’re known to their dermatologist chums.

Have a look at my web-site Defy Skin Tag Remover Reviews

Go To Top