My XMB
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Skin Tag And Different Products
GeorgiaPar

question.gif posted on 8-7-2023 at 12:59 PM
Skin Tag And Different Products

Nothing was made overseas until you found out that 98% of the components that they were using were manufactured overseas before they finally put it together here-greenwashing. Well, what I found was when I was trying to train my own staff here and trying to make it so that when a customer called up, everybody on staff would be able to give the same information, without influence, to our potential customers. So a lot of these reasons why products are called green essentially go into a category that we would call greenwashing, which is when a manufacturer or a salesperson essentially over exaggerates the overall environmental and health benefit because of maybe one little component, and I’ll give you examples. And sometimes, that means you have to maybe give up a little bit of the eco-friendliness or the sustainability aspect. All these third party solutions give us information about whether or not a product is considered green. We have to actually look at the ingredients, and we use a heck of a lot of anecdotal information from the 30,000 customers I’ve worked with over my career to say, generally speaking, here’s what they can tolerate.

Have a look at my web-site Defy Skin Tag Remover Reviews

Go To Top